Date: May 7, 2007

wad life has to offer u...

Ello ppl.. todae i went out wif my sayang to watch spiderman 3 again.. since he hasn't watched the movie yet.. we went to vivo to watch.. the movie finished around 5.15.. By then we 2 hungry monsters wanted to eat readi.. so we wen to long john to makan.. den after makaning, we went to the roof top (like always).. then we started talkin about life.. He wants to migrate from s'pore for good.. then he was talking about how it will be starting life from scratch.. Like standing on your own 2 legs wif no one to support u n stuff.. Then all of a sudden i dunno y i like so emo leh.. i was juz thinking wad if.. wad if.. so many wad if's.. I have no idea where will life bring me.. I don't wanna sit on a 8-5 job that i dun like... Life isn't about that lah.. U live your life the way u want it.. In a way u can say that i dun like people controlling me too much.. I wanna live life my way.. I don't owe anyone execpt my parents an explanation to what i'm doing.. Its my wish wad i wanna do.. But for now i know that i'm not FULLY independent.. Gosh! i still dunno how to iron my own clothes or fry a egg.. (shoot me summone..)

Then i think i was getting kinda emo.. Then wilfred was like ehh dun emo leh.. haha.. he has not seen the quiet side of me.. i was like super quiet lah.. My paos shud know how i am if i'm emo.. i wun talk.. i juz nod my head to wad u are saying.. But my mind will be somewhere else.. Loads of things were running through my mind.. And then he said if we were still together by the time he were to migrate, it will be hard for the both of us to let go.. I was like.. ouhh.. so u plan to ditch me by the time you migrate lah? Den he say no.. i'm juz saying..

I was like arghh... So many things in my mind.. i juz wanna shut my mind and juz dun think of all this.. i think i think too much.. ermm.. I dunno if i'll still be with him.. I seriously don't.. But if i am then i really dunno what will happen lah.. cuz he loves japan to death.. And i'm nt anywhere near there.. I'm super local tamilan.. haha.. Wanna perform and entertain ppl.. Imagine if i were to go to japan and start singing tamil songs.. uhmm nt a bad idea.. hahahaha.. ok.. i think i've typed enuff about wad my emo-ness was all about todae..

Last but not least.. MAN UTD are the champions of the EPL!!! WHEEEE!!!! haha.. cuz chel drew wif ars yesterdae... so yeah..!! The title is back to where it belongs.. =)

peace out..

The only wrong thing would be to deny what your Heart truly feels

Photobucket

She is Rekha Sandiran.
November bby.
Sexayy 22
Attachedd
, :DD with Suresh.
Loves family and friends
Sunset makes me happy.
Getting wet in the rain hides my tears
ENTERTAIN is my middle name

Chocolates and Ice Cream are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them <3.

United is my religion.

I Want/Need

Charles and Keith Tote bag
Dress Shopping
Nice Sandals
A freaking JOB!!

Dear Friends
Bro
Ilah
Berry
Love Spells by Ashra

Top 10 Recent Post