Date: Sep 15, 2008

Rollink!!!

Alrighty people.. I've been rolling around since fri.. Went to mediacorp on fri to collect my script for Sunday's shoot.. Then after when to yishun Orchidville to sing for a wedding anniversary with Dhinesh and Neelu.. Ended at about 11 pluz almost 12am.. The best part was they didn't even had the courtesy to ask if we wanted food.. We were realli going to faint if we didn't have anything to eat.. Cuz we hadn't eaten since afternoon... And we were DYING! They all eat main course dinner all so full still never clap... The one thing you get for free is claps.. And that also they dun wan to do.. Haish.. Ok then Neelu went back with her bf.. Dhinesh and I took a cab down to Newton.. ATE to our heart's content and then went to mohican's.. Sang there also.. Came home at 5am.. hehe..

Sat morning woke up went to sch cuz kalaichelvan was havin this hosting thingy at my sch at LT G101.. Those dayz.. I SAW 2 UNWANTED PPL THERE ALSO.. And someone passed a comment at me.. I was juz dumbfounded.. All this all cannot say here.. muz tell yal in person.. haha.. Came home at 4.. Left the house at 4.45 again to meet Dhinesh at Jurong east to go to eunos for our Tantra Vasantham rebranding shoot.. Told him wad happen.. He was soo pissed.. Neelu was also at tantra.. And juz our luck, when we walked in 5 mins later they came in.. So apparently this was like our chance to tekan back indirectly.. haha.. What a revengeful day... We were there at 6pm but shoot only ended at 12am.. I was so sad cuz i couldn't watch the Man Utd and Liverpool game.. Anywayz we lost cuz of defence and keeper's mistakes.. Its ok.. We'll get them back when they come to trafford... Dhinesh and I met Ebi and his gf at holland V after that.. Ate dinner and came home at 2am..

Woke up Sunday morning to go mediacorp for my new hosting prog with Elamaran.. Its called "Ethu enna paatu".. Something like dun forget the lyrics but its abit different.. Yea.. so went there recorded 2 episodes.. Dhool was going on live also.. Since we ended our recording at abour 7.30 we decided to go watch them.. And omg lah.. The word "WAOW" has made its way into the books of everyone's dictionary.. haha.. i'm proud of my creation of words.. Yea.. so these 3 days been rolling around.. I need some sleep desperately.. Its my mum's b'day today and i haven got her anything yet cuz i realli had no time to buy anything.. Nvm i'll get her a belated b'day gift..

Peace out...

The only wrong thing would be to deny what your Heart truly feels

Photobucket

She is Rekha Sandiran.
November bby.
Sexayy 22
Attachedd
, :DD with Suresh.
Loves family and friends
Sunset makes me happy.
Getting wet in the rain hides my tears
ENTERTAIN is my middle name

Chocolates and Ice Cream are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them <3.

United is my religion.

I Want/Need

Charles and Keith Tote bag
Dress Shopping
Nice Sandals
A freaking JOB!!

Dear Friends
Bro
Ilah
Berry
Love Spells by Ashra

Top 10 Recent Post