If God brings you to it, he'll bring you through it..
My title and my entry has got nothing to do with each other.. I juz kinda felt like saying that phrase.. Well.. today the mio tv man came and fixed the internet so its running again.. And the cable box outside my house.. I woke up at 8.30am todae cuz of something i did.. I don't wish to say it.. its too gross for the guys who read my entries.. I went back to sleep again eventually.. haha.. yea.. i've been prolonging my project and really have no idea on how to start.. So i'll be meeting lulu tmr afternoon and hopefully get some things done.. I've gotta show on sat in tekka.. Some roadshow thingy.. Yea my cut out is there.. haha.. One of my stupid frend msg me yesterdae saying, hey i saw u in tekka from far.. i waved but u didn't see me.. OMG..! Its a live size cut out you fool! How on earth would i wave back.. Haish.. anyweiz.. Today got nothing much to do.. Gotta go for my music class later on in the evening.. And also write song lyrics for my upcoming shows.. i need to pick up new songs.. Oh no.. i can't be singing the same old songs rite.. ppl will throw eggs at me.. haha.. Oh well.. yea.. That's all for now i guess..
Peace out..
