Date: Aug 14, 2007

No words to describe how i feel today..

I woke up today feeling weird. You sometimes you just dunno how to describe how you feel..? Yeah that's how i'm feeling today.. I woke up today feeling happy,sad and just basically dumb. I've been having god knows how many dreams which were all almost the same each nite.. At least the characters in my dream and the story line was the same.. Only maybe the location changed each time.. haha.. Yea.. but its so like dumb.. When i know that its stupid to be dreaming about it and yet the dream comes.. How is it that when you have not seen or talked to a person for a freaking long time.. Ok maybe not thaat long... But yet you still dream about the person..? Crap this is so difficult to explain.. When i woke up i was happy that i had that dream, sad that it won't happen in reality and juz feeling plain dumb for all of this to happen.. You get it? I was lying on my bed awhile after i woke up and i cried.. OMG.. All my senses are working in the wrong way.. haha.. i dunno todae i juz feel so i-duno-how-to-explain-the-feeling kinda day. Now i have no mood to study.. But i HAVE to.. Because alter i would have to go to mediacorp and i have no time.. haish.. Someone just tell me why am i feeling like this? Its rather not nice to have this feeling.. Ok i think i'll blog when i'm feeling not so weird..

peace out..


The only wrong thing would be to deny what your Heart truly feels

Photobucket

She is Rekha Sandiran.
November bby.
Sexayy 22
Attachedd
, :DD with Suresh.
Loves family and friends
Sunset makes me happy.
Getting wet in the rain hides my tears
ENTERTAIN is my middle name

Chocolates and Ice Cream are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them <3.

United is my religion.

I Want/Need

Charles and Keith Tote bag
Dress Shopping
Nice Sandals
A freaking JOB!!

Dear Friends
Bro
Ilah
Berry
Love Spells by Ashra

Top 10 Recent Post