Date: Jan 30, 2008

Neoprint madness...


Went out with dayah and ilah yesterdae to bugis.. When shopping and took pics like mad.. Took neoprints aso.. Nini missing out all the fun.. =( We are planning to go sentosa nxt week on the 1st day of chinese new year.. yey.. finally..! we get to be happy again at least for that day.. haha.. well went to school today to meet lulu to finish our project.. Unfortunately we didn't.. haha.. we realli were goin bonkers today.. we starting singing nonsense and talkin rubbish.. ok i know its sumthin we do often but today i think went abit over board.. haha.. Got myself a new wallet yesterdae frm the wallet shop.. Now dayah and me have the same wallet just that hers is more girly.. haha.. Oh well.. Gotta run to some places tmr.. Oh yea.. I think the whole of frendster has declared dhinesh and me as a couple.. WAAHAHAHA.. So funny lah the public.. I am planning to find a valentine's day date for the 14th.. If i really cannot find anyone.. i shall ask dhinesh out.. like everyone wishes.. Why shatter their dreams rite.. I think we'll make a good couple.. Ok no maybe a crazy couple.. Not that he's crazy or anything its juz me.. I'll juz roll with the flow.. Realli i think i make a gud gf..!! haha.. ok enuff crapping..


Peace out..


*Luv u pandis loads*



The only wrong thing would be to deny what your Heart truly feels

Photobucket

She is Rekha Sandiran.
November bby.
Sexayy 22
Attachedd
, :DD with Suresh.
Loves family and friends
Sunset makes me happy.
Getting wet in the rain hides my tears
ENTERTAIN is my middle name

Chocolates and Ice Cream are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them <3.

United is my religion.

I Want/Need

Charles and Keith Tote bag
Dress Shopping
Nice Sandals
A freaking JOB!!

Dear Friends
Bro
Ilah
Berry
Love Spells by Ashra

Top 10 Recent Post