Nothing is too wonderful to be true
The weather has seriously got some issues man.. It keeps raining and shining the whole time.. And i've been at home sitting and lazing around and when i thought of going for a jog, it started raining... Sheesh.. And then i juz got lazy again and sat in front of my lappie.. Oh well i was just thinking over about so many things in the lazy afternoon after seeing this article about "What's your career path".. I realized that I'll be graduating next year and then i have to go find a job. But what job? I know that sports journalism has not much exposure here so what; get out of the country? I need money for that.. So at least for the mean time i have to get started on something.. And i really have no idea what.. And then i'll be 21.. Oh shoot.. I guess after hitting 20, the age thingy really gets to you.. But i don't feel like i'm 20.. That's on the brighter side at least.. haha..
One of my cousin in my dad's side is getting engaged next Sunday but i'm not going cuz i've got a show at Taman Jurong.. She's only 23.. Arghh.. Why are all these people getting committed so fast.. My father's sister called me to wish me on my b'day and she was like okok quick get married soon 20 ready.. I was like huh, but i'm only 20.. And she said yea... we need to see your childern before we die.. I was like.. You wanna see grandchildren so i muz get married now issit..?? Oh god! Besides school and media, my life isn't that interesting you know.. Ouh someone's getting a surprise coming Dec and i'm excited to know what it is.. haha.. Ok probably if it is what i think it is, then maybe i've high chances of getting a treat.. Hmmmmm....... What say you?? =)
Peace out...
