Date: Nov 24, 2008

Random Pep Talks..

Yesterday saw my cousins near my place.. They actually came for this person's funeral beside my blk and then they came over.. They kinda left after the funeral thingy cuz they had to go home and stuff.. So basically i was not doing anything much yest.. Went for show at CCK on sat.. Then went for a fren's b'day party.. I'm still waiting for the pics to upload..

So my dad and my uncle were giving me my bro and my cuz the usual "advice" talk.. About things in life blah blah blah... And we gotta hear some very interesting stuff that I didn't know about.. haha.. interesting family.. And they suddenly talked about marriage lah.. Family and all.. Okay, they were drunk.. So maybe that explains why.. I've heard so many of these "talks" that when they actually called us out i kinda expected what they were going to talk about.. haha.. I know... That's how much i've been listening to them for the past dunno how many years.. Oh wells.. Fathers will always be fathers... What can I say..


Is my nose really that funny?? Nah!

Peace out...

The only wrong thing would be to deny what your Heart truly feels

Photobucket

She is Rekha Sandiran.
November bby.
Sexayy 22
Attachedd
, :DD with Suresh.
Loves family and friends
Sunset makes me happy.
Getting wet in the rain hides my tears
ENTERTAIN is my middle name

Chocolates and Ice Cream are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them <3.

United is my religion.

I Want/Need

Charles and Keith Tote bag
Dress Shopping
Nice Sandals
A freaking JOB!!

Dear Friends
Bro
Ilah
Berry
Love Spells by Ashra

Top 10 Recent Post