Date: Mar 2, 2009

All I See Is You...

Went to sing at Mohican on both Friday and Saturday to help them cuz they needed singers.. So Dhinesh Neelu and I went to sing.. That's about all for the weekend.. Nothing much to update..
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ Why Why Why... Ok nvm I just want to rant my nonsense...

Peace Out...

The only wrong thing would be to deny what your Heart truly feels

Photobucket

She is Rekha Sandiran.
November bby.
Sexayy 22
Attachedd
, :DD with Suresh.
Loves family and friends
Sunset makes me happy.
Getting wet in the rain hides my tears
ENTERTAIN is my middle name

Chocolates and Ice Cream are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them <3.

United is my religion.

I Want/Need

Charles and Keith Tote bag
Dress Shopping
Nice Sandals
A freaking JOB!!

Dear Friends
Bro
Ilah
Berry
Love Spells by Ashra

Top 10 Recent Post