I'm Stuck..
I really have no mood/idea to continue my project.. I'm still left with quite abit to finish.. Ok not quite, alot to finish.. And i thought i could start PR project this week.. Ahh.. whu was i kidding.. Sat went to buigs library with the pandis to do project.. Today followed sumathi to town walked so many places to find her heels for her 21st b'day party.. And in the end never buy anything.. Arghh! I get frustrated sometimes when ppl are fussy with everything.. All also not nice.. My legs were killing me and i needed to sit badly.. Haish..
Then after town met Dhinesh at causeway point cuz we were going to Neelu's place.. Went there ate dinner and chilled.. Laugh n laugh as usual.. Wads new lah.. haha.. yea.. Seriously need a foot massage man.. I'll pay anyone 50 bucks to finish my project for me... Pweeez....???
