In Tune With You...
Same old stuff for this week.. Gotta get started on Project and this is the first time our lect has told us that we can bring our own notes in for exam.. I LOVE HIM!! haha.. Well friday went out to watch this tamil movie called "Arunthathi" with Dhinesh.. The trailers on TV was scary but we both ended up laughing at the movie.. OMG.. They tried to mix all the concept of ghost movie and put it into this one which makes it a whole comedy.. Seriously, they should do something about their concept of stories.. Then went to meet neelu and indran at the temple.. Errmm.. Ouh then we went to eat dinner and then came home..


Sat went out with my family and cousins for dinner.. I think we have the loudest voice ever.. Aiyo.. All start talking at the same time is like a zoo! haha.. (i'm also included.. huhu) I think now my life has become super boring.. I've got no weekend life unless i've a show.. Aiyo.. So sad.. Nvm i'll make my life interesting soon... haha..
Peace Out...
