♥ Date: May 10, 2009

Mother's Day...





Went to grandmum's place over the weekend with all the other mums and cousins.. No fathers came as they all went to phuket for their own private holiday.. Pre father's day i guess.. haha.. I've been wanting to clean my room for the longest time and i haven't done it quite yet. I know, its time i cleaned it. Well after seeing dayah's blog of pics and graduation just makes me wanna go to OCU faster.. And guess what i actually dreamt about it! I know.. I still have 5 mths left and gotta start going shopping soon when the GSS is on in June.. Been going out most of the days as i've nothing to do till 18th May..

Media events... 30th May "Prathana Vizha" Its like the award ceremony show kinda thing.. For best actor, best host.. I'm not nominated for any of it (as suspected with all the politics) but i'm part of this group song and its the opening item for the show. Thurs is the recording and yea after that will be dance rehearsals and stuff like that...

When Will Reality Strike...??

Peace Out...

The only wrong thing would be to deny what your Heart truly feels

Photobucket

She is Rekha Sandiran.
November bby.
Sexayy 22
Attachedd
, :DD with Suresh.
Loves family and friends
Sunset makes me happy.
Getting wet in the rain hides my tears
ENTERTAIN is my middle name

Chocolates and Ice Cream are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them <3.

United is my religion.

I Want/Need

Charles and Keith Tote bag
Dress Shopping
Nice Sandals
A freaking JOB!!

Dear Friends
Bro
Ilah
Berry
Love Spells by Ashra

Top 10 Recent Post