The Wheels Of The Bus Goes Up And Down...
Friday went out with ilah and dayah to watch Ghost of girlfriends past at bugis.. Then we went to suntec as planned according to our pandi event (huhu) to go see the PC show... Was super packed and i bought a web cam... Wanted to buy the external hard disk but they didn't accept credit card so i thought of just going one of these days with my bro to sim lim to get it.. Then we left there at about 6 and went to the flyer.. Ate at popeye's.. Saw Ian working there.. huhu.. And as usual all of our nonsense photo takings.. I dunno wads up with Dayah and her obscene poses (the whole lifting the leg thingy) is all about.. Anyways we left there about 8 plus close to 9.. Came home...

Sat woke up at 4.30am and reached marsling MRT at 6.. Went for our temple JB tour for the day.. Was fun and tiring at the same time.. I think i found a new *ehem ehem* He's Indran's friend.. I think he's kinda cute but i dunno leh he never show any liking me signs in the trip.. Who knows maybe.. Huhu.. Thank god customs at both sides were not jammed.. I think tmr will more likely to be jammed cuz its sunday.. Went to 3 temples and then also did some shopping.. I finally got my spongebob and patrick soft toy! huhu.. Ok i know.. yeap.. that's basically my weekend.. Monday gotta start on project.. Cannot postpone any longer.. Need to get it done soon..Peace out...
