♥ Date: Jun 29, 2007

I never realli loved u..

My break-up..

I haven't been blogging for a long time.. now my blog has found a reason to blog so i shall blog.. well I'm currently feeling sick with flu and cough.. And somethings happened in this week.. Ok i shall not beat about the bush.. Wilfred called me on monday and said that he feels like he's dating more of a frend than a gf.. and also he said that since he's so sure of migrating to japan in another 4yrs time.. he wants to let go of everything now instead of later then things will be harder and crap.. Ok.. i heard all of this over the phone and obviously i cried.. like alot alot.. So the thing is that he wants to break up cuz of what is going to happen in 4yrs time? (will it even happen??)At least he should have told me when i still liked him and not after stupid like HAD to turn into LOVE.. Its so unfair..I'm still not convinced of what he said.. And u know what? I was right..I asked him if he still loves me.. and he said no..But he said that he still wants to talk to me the way we use to .. to do everything the way we use to.. but just take out the 'tag'.. I was like WTH! Ok if you didn't really love me, then why on earth did you even have to say it in the 1st place.. He said "Ouh isn't that what everyone says when they are in a relationship?" I was like heck NO!

Here comes the interesting part, apparently its not cuz he was leaving in Japan in 4yrs time or whatever rubbish, he just liked another girl in his class named Elieen.. So he had to blame it on something right.. Shoot! If u freaking never liked me in the 1st place why tell me.. Why have this relationship.. And you get some crappy ans like ouh cuz we both have the same interests.. Wah lau..! Fuck! Ok i realli have no idea what to say rite now.. I'm typing this out of hurt and anger... I think i should stop, I can't quite think properly..


Peace out..

The only wrong thing would be to deny what your Heart truly feels

Photobucket

She is Rekha Sandiran.
November bby.
Sexayy 22
Attachedd
, :DD with Suresh.
Loves family and friends
Sunset makes me happy.
Getting wet in the rain hides my tears
ENTERTAIN is my middle name

Chocolates and Ice Cream are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them <3.

United is my religion.

I Want/Need

Charles and Keith Tote bag
Dress Shopping
Nice Sandals
A freaking JOB!!

Dear Friends
Bro
Ilah
Berry
Love Spells by Ashra

Top 10 Recent Post