Date: Aug 12, 2007

My last day of PR..

My last day of PR ended on Friday.. we are sure gonna miss Ms Shalu.. One of the most happening teachers..! We took pics like it was the last day of school.. haha.. well we are looking like a class with alot of bond.. yep.. Ms Shalu brought our class to become close and we sure did have some class bonding.. yeah! okies.. anyweiz.. i have to finish up my assignment.. I saw myself on TV todae!!! I was luffing like mad.. hahahah.. OMG.. i am going to wear a mask wherever i go next time.. After seeing all the nonsense i did on tv.. i muz take cover readi.. hehe.. (I gt viewed!!!! LIKE 3 TIMESS!!! erm this was nt for the tv one.. this is for sumthink else.. haha..) yeps.. well so that's about all lah.. there's nothing much to blog about today.. later gonna watch Man Utd game.. Tml is my study break so yea.. Fri exam.. And i have to study, go for recording and study summore.. haha.. okies.. i'll leave ya with the pics we took on fri!


peace out..




in some weird com lab..



The whole class.. Keith almost fell on me lah!


All of our candid faces.. haha




Can you spot the odd one out?



Yep smile like nothing is wrong..

The only wrong thing would be to deny what your Heart truly feels

Photobucket

She is Rekha Sandiran.
November bby.
Sexayy 22
Attachedd
, :DD with Suresh.
Loves family and friends
Sunset makes me happy.
Getting wet in the rain hides my tears
ENTERTAIN is my middle name

Chocolates and Ice Cream are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them <3.

United is my religion.

I Want/Need

Charles and Keith Tote bag
Dress Shopping
Nice Sandals
A freaking JOB!!

Dear Friends
Bro
Ilah
Berry
Love Spells by Ashra

Top 10 Recent Post