Emo-Crap..
You know what..? I give up... I can't stop the freaking feeling to get out of me.. I've tried so much to not think about this whole thing, but u know wad.. That's it. I've had enuff.. If its going to be there and if its not going to go away.. I'll just shut up and let it be there.. You know its realli ARGHH... no seriously, that's the feeling.. Crap lah.. Why am i like that.. i shouldn't be like that.. stupid lah.. my freakin heart n mind is soo not listening to me lah.. Its been rather long.. And i still cannot forget him man.. Sheesh! Omg.. And i hate it when people come up to me asking me 'so are u over him or nt? Its not a big thing what.. Don't tell me its so difficult for you to fall out of love.. Its easy what.. juz find another guy lah..' Hello people.. For your information i'm not like you gals out there who constantly find guys when you are lonely or bored.. And if any of you who are reading this knows that you are the one i'm talking about get that into your head! I don't have 10 ex boyfriends like you people.. And for goodness sake you gurls are happy to brag that you have had so many ex boyfrends in your lives.. Give yourselves a round of applause. True that you need to find the right person and that you have to have a few bfs.. But 10? wow.. And the best part is that you people talk about how easy it is to fall out of love.. Have you ever been in love the 1st place..?!
You talk about how u had 10 ex and how easy it was to forget about that person.. And when i ask u.. so u realli loved him huh? You'll be like nah.. who ever said i loved him.. i only told him that but i never meant it.. When will you people learn.. Love ain't no funfair.. You guys make it sound like its a normal word.. Then what's the point of telling someone i love you.. its like saying.. Ehh let's go shoppin! Whatever lah.. I can't stand it anymore.. The feeling is just there.. so i'll leave it as it is.. One day when the feeling fades then i'll come n tell yal that i am over him.. Till then juz shut your traps and get on with your own lives.. Poking your nose into my problems is not your work..
Peace out...
