Date: Jul 19, 2007

Today Marks 1mth...

I didn't go to school today.. It was in the morning.. Well we actually suppose to have 9-5 class today but since Padman's close realtive passed away we don't have afternoon class.. Its been postponed to next monday which is on our study week.. haish.. I'm half way through my project.. We are suppose to write like 2000 words.. I'm only at 650 words.. so that's like not even half.. I can't think properly.. I think whatever i'm writing is crap.. To others it may make some sense, but its not to me.. haha.. Every time i want to get started with my project, i'll be like.. ok rekha just shut up n finish your project.. Then half way through my mind drifts away and god knows what i'm thinking of.. Then all of a sudden i turn Emo.. OMG.. i think i have some manufacturing defect in my brain.. My system up there is not working right.. i need to service my heart and mind.. haha... No seriously.

Well today marks one month since my break-up.. Ha its crap to actually keep count of your break up days.. I've been having these very weird dreams lately.. Obviously its out of the world kinda dreams which i know will NEVER happen.. i wonder if we dream, it menas we want it to happen but then eventually dreams normally don't come true wad.. So what's the use of dreaming.. rite? I am actually talkin sense..! haha.. And i've been having this dream for the past few days.. With the same lines in the dream every time.. Like rehearsing some play like that.. it keeps coming all the time.. SHOOT ME SHOOT ME.. See i know i shoudn't be thinking of all this.. EH BUT ITS JUST HAPPENING...!! I think i need to find a new bf or maybe a new gf.. HAHA.. Nah.. Dunwan sia.. later one more den again like this how? Everytime the ppl who come n go in my life never stay long wan.. i think my relationships rite will not last for more than 3mths.. Its juz a prediction.. haha.. Oh well..

Peace Out..

The only wrong thing would be to deny what your Heart truly feels

Photobucket

She is Rekha Sandiran.
November bby.
Sexayy 22
Attachedd
, :DD with Suresh.
Loves family and friends
Sunset makes me happy.
Getting wet in the rain hides my tears
ENTERTAIN is my middle name

Chocolates and Ice Cream are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them <3.

United is my religion.

I Want/Need

Charles and Keith Tote bag
Dress Shopping
Nice Sandals
A freaking JOB!!

Dear Friends
Bro
Ilah
Berry
Love Spells by Ashra

Top 10 Recent Post