♥ Date: Nov 27, 2008

I Dread Those Times..

Went to give our books for photocopy at queensway today.. Ilah and I were then roaming around there awhile.. Had to come back cuz i had music.. Haish.. I dunno why i'm juz feeling so frustrated.. Sometimes i really dunno why people have to break other people's rice bowl.. Okay so what if that is not your full time job to entertain? Juz go about doing your thing and i go about doing mine.. I'm not mentioning any names here but i think the people who know me know who i'm talkin about..

Its not about the TV air time, or the fame.. Its just plain talent... You have yours, i have mine.. So what's the big deal.. Why do have to damage someone's image to this extend..? ARGH... Just freakin frustrated right now...Whatever it is, your education's the one that's gonna help you..

Peace out...

The only wrong thing would be to deny what your Heart truly feels

Photobucket

She is Rekha Sandiran.
November bby.
Sexayy 22
Attachedd
, :DD with Suresh.
Loves family and friends
Sunset makes me happy.
Getting wet in the rain hides my tears
ENTERTAIN is my middle name

Chocolates and Ice Cream are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them <3.

United is my religion.

I Want/Need

Charles and Keith Tote bag
Dress Shopping
Nice Sandals
A freaking JOB!!

Dear Friends
Bro
Ilah
Berry
Love Spells by Ashra

Top 10 Recent Post