Date: Nov 3, 2009

Visa Done

Finally got my visa done today at the embassy... Nini and I went there at 930am and Fazlin and a few others were already there... We had to wait a little but the interview was done in less than 5.. Went to tanglin mall to wait for ilah cuz she had to come over and collect her visa. Our collection is on Thurs.. Had lunch and tanglin mall and nini has successfully influenced ilah and I to buy make up.. haha... Then went over to Cathay to watch "Love Happens".. We were just in time for the movie.. Ended around 5, walked over to plaza sing to buy for kutty food then came home... Glad that the visa thingy is done and just need to go collect only.. So its time to pack and i seriously dunno how we're gonna put all the things inside the luggage... Ideas anyone???

Peace Out...

The only wrong thing would be to deny what your Heart truly feels

Photobucket

She is Rekha Sandiran.
November bby.
Sexayy 22
Attachedd
, :DD with Suresh.
Loves family and friends
Sunset makes me happy.
Getting wet in the rain hides my tears
ENTERTAIN is my middle name

Chocolates and Ice Cream are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them <3.

United is my religion.

I Want/Need

Charles and Keith Tote bag
Dress Shopping
Nice Sandals
A freaking JOB!!

Dear Friends
Bro
Ilah
Berry
Love Spells by Ashra

Top 10 Recent Post