♥ Date: Jul 10, 2007

Top 10 in V.Star..

Ok.. i'll have 2 entries todae.. well 1st of all i made it to the top 10 of vasantham star.. yep.. so hopefully i will go as far as i can in the competition.. yea.. n have my family and frends to support me all de way.. i know they will.. :) I will have to go for the briefing n stuff from this month onwards.. will be quite busy.. the 'live' starts on 26th Aug.. Yep.. well so yesterday i started my new module of Journalism.. Its Padman again.. VERI GUD.. haha.. yea.. so today after school Husna, nini and lala went to vivo.. (Yep the place of depression.. and all u can think of).. Well.. i tried as much to not to think of what had happen.. But somehow or rather, my mind just goes back there.. i'll be luffing one minute.. then i'll be like haiz.. i sigh like every 10 mins.. OMG wads wrong with me.. Haiz.. i never knew i wud love someone like that.. Well.. we went to the top of vivo.. sat there.. listened to music and just sat there.. I was stoning.. like literally.. And i cried again lah.. i swear i never do anything the tears just come out lah.. Haiyo.. how come liddat one.. I realli have no idea.. omg.. i think i'm like mad readi.. Yesterday i saw him like after 2wks and ppl u have no idea how my heart was pumping.. alamak.. this is juz crap man.. CRAP!.. ok i'll blog the next entry.. i just need to write some stuff.. I dun understand some things in life.. haiz..

The only wrong thing would be to deny what your Heart truly feels

Photobucket

She is Rekha Sandiran.
November bby.
Sexayy 22
Attachedd
, :DD with Suresh.
Loves family and friends
Sunset makes me happy.
Getting wet in the rain hides my tears
ENTERTAIN is my middle name

Chocolates and Ice Cream are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them <3.

United is my religion.

I Want/Need

Charles and Keith Tote bag
Dress Shopping
Nice Sandals
A freaking JOB!!

Dear Friends
Bro
Ilah
Berry
Love Spells by Ashra

Top 10 Recent Post