♥ Date: Dec 14, 2008

Happy B'day Bro..

Okay so its my bro's b'day today.. Went to causeway point with family for makan... I got myself a $0 dollar phone on sat.. haha.. Was too lazy to go to sch.. Fri went to botak jones with dhinesh,arunan and all.. then went to his hse to slack awhile.. Ok it was actually a long while.. haha.. came home at 4 only.. mai gaad.. huhu.. sitting dwn and watching all our dumb V star shows.. haha.. Yea so that's about it... So sianz.. I dun wanna go sch tmr but i have to.. Damn..
Peace out...














The only wrong thing would be to deny what your Heart truly feels

Photobucket

She is Rekha Sandiran.
November bby.
Sexayy 22
Attachedd
, :DD with Suresh.
Loves family and friends
Sunset makes me happy.
Getting wet in the rain hides my tears
ENTERTAIN is my middle name

Chocolates and Ice Cream are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them <3.

United is my religion.

I Want/Need

Charles and Keith Tote bag
Dress Shopping
Nice Sandals
A freaking JOB!!

Dear Friends
Bro
Ilah
Berry
Love Spells by Ashra

Top 10 Recent Post