Colour My Happiness...
Always be true to me,
tell me what's on your mind
Ask for my opinion
Be honest even if i'm not kind..
Colour my happiness
From purple to yellow to blue,
Fill my world with excitment
And fill it full of you...
Take me out to dinners
And tell me i'm your world,
I want to know you love me
Even if i'm not the most perfect girl..
Colour my happiness
With respect and honour and truth,
Show me that you care for me
Will hold past our time of youth..
Be able to protect me
But don't guard my every move,
I need to know you're there
But this you don't have to prove..
Treat me like an angel
But please don't clip my wings,
Cuz even if I take a flight
You know that i'll be alright..
So colour me with happiness,
Which shouldn't be hard to do
Cuz you're the only colour in my world
And i'll be lost in darkness without you...
Peace out...
